If you haven't updated your Flash Player for the Safari web browser, please do so before your first live session.
1. Click on the Apple icon and then go to System Preferences
2. Click on Software Update
3. Click on Show Updates
4. Click on Update All
Your may be asked to enter your username and password. After entering your details, hit Enter and your computer should start automatically updating. You may need to restart once it's finished. After that, continue with updating the Flash Player.
5. Open your Safari web browser and go to the Adobe Flash Player website. Click on Download Now to download the Flash dmg file.
6. Once it's finished, you can click on the little download icon on the top right of the Safari web browser (next to the address bar).
7. Click on the magnifying glass to open the Downloads folder.
8. Once in your Downloads folder, double click on the Adobe Flash Player dmg file.
9. Once the Adobe Flash Player Installer comes up, double click on red box icon.
10. You may get a security warning. Go ahead and click on Open.
11. You may also be asked to enter your username and password. Click OK after doing so to begin the installation.
Once Adobe Flash Player is installed, you should be able to access your live sessions without any issues.