Getting an Ijaza (authorisation) for what I learned

There are two types of Ijazas or authorisations, they are:

  • Certification of completion, stating you have satisfactorily completed the courses required for that degree program

  • Certification of teaching, stating that you are qualified to teach the courses you have passed. 

Our certificates clearly state which of the above our students have earned to avoid any confusion in this sensitive area.